Tuesday 21 June 2011

Welcome to everyone.

I've been toying with the idea of telling our side of the story for many years but wasn't sure if anyone wanted to hear it. I also didn't know where to tell these stories but then I was introduced to the world of blogging and so I have found an outlet for these frustrations escape.

This blog is for all the girls who stand in heels, on marble floor for 8 hours a day selling lipsticks!  This is for all the talented makeup artists who smile through gritted teeth at the men and women who look down their noses at them, just because they stand on the "other side" of the counter. This blog is for all the guys and girls who have their lives ruled by "gift with purchase" weeks! For all the staff who have been plagued by mystery shoppers. This blog is for the men and women of beauty counters around the UK! 

I salute you, you have the patience of Saints! 

No comments:

Post a Comment